DeRace is a virtual horse racing, play-to-earn game.
According to DeRace’s website:
DeRace is a play-to-earn NFT horse racing metaverse where you can participate in horse races, breed NFT horses with unique characteristics, build your own NFT hippodrome and make profit while doing it.
Even though the game hasn’t launched yet, the DERC token is exploding in popularity recently.
A lot of the videos I’ve seen about buying DeRace just show you how to buy Ethereum and then exchange it for DeRace using Pancake Swap or other DEX platforms.
But there is an easier way.
You can use your Crypto.com account to just purchase them using FIAT currency.
Buying DeRace through Crypto.com Step-by-Step
Crypto.com makes it easy to purchase DeRace tokens which you can then transfer them out to another wallet.
1. Download the Crypto.com app and sign up for Crypto.com here (this link gives us both $25)
2. Enter this referral code if it doesn’t autopopulate: 2sc9s3vruv
3. Enter your email address
4. Follow the email and identity verification process to get your account setup
5. Once you’re logged in, click on the Lion icon in the middle on the bottom of the screen.
6. Click the “Buy” button with the + icon
7. A list of possible tokens you can purchase will appear. Scroll to “DeRace” or type it in the search box.
8. If you don’t yet have funds in your Crypto.com account, you’ll need to add those now. This can be through a crypto wallet, bank account, or credit card.
9. Once you have funded your account, type in the amount of DeRace tokens you wish to buy.
10. Click the blue button to purchase your coins.
That’s all there is to it!
Once you go back to your wallet, you should now see your DeRace tokens in your account.
You can view the transaction history for each token by scrolling down on the specific tokens balance screen.
How to Buy DeRace With Swapping
If you’re not a big fan of exchanges and are a little more advanced, you can definitely use a tool like Uniswap or PancakeSwap to exchange your crypto for DeRace.
Keep in mind that with gas being super high lately, this option is almost sure to be more expensive than going through an exchange.
I'm sharing crypto strategies and projects I'm excited about, and things I'm learning. Because passive income from crypto is great for making more guac money. 🥑